I wanted to read React official docs in my Kobo e-reader device, but I could not find it anywhere in book form.
I found this gist and its thread quite helpful. I installed pandoc and after spending some time in slightly reformatting the book and its table of contents, I managed to export the docs, with additional help from Zamzar file converter, in EPUB, PDF, and MOBI formats. So it should cover both Kobo and Kindle devices.
The ebook formats shared below are compiled from reactjs.org docs, for v18.2.0. I’ll try to recreate the books in these formats for any new version.
Download, unzip, and open on your device.
- React JS Render Form With Dynamic Conditional Fields
- React JS Render Form With Dynamic Data From Backend API
- React JS Code Review Checklist
- Remove Eslint Warnings For Dynamic Imports
- GOF Design Patterns in React JS